Our overall service offer
Aeroconseil offers a complete range of services for managing aircraft modifications.
Aeroconseil has Design Organisation Approval (DOA) and in this capacity we develop, register and certify STC (Supplemental Type Certification) in the fields of Avionics, Structure, Cabin and Liveries. Aeroconseil’s DOA organisation and its CVEs (Compliance Verification Engineers) are regularly audited by the EASA.
Aeroconseil’s Aircraft Modification services cover two areas
- The availability of existing STC, granted to Aeroconseil by the authorities as either Holder or Owner – please consult the list below
- The development of specific STC for the installation of new equipment linked to:
- changes in regulations,
- changes in the aircraft’s mission,
- the need to install second-source equipment,
- the availability of new, original solutions such as IFE, EFB (Electronic Flight Bag), or in-cabin GSM for example
- the redesign of commercial airline cabins and the creation of VIP cabins (see Cabin Turnkey Solution)
In association with Aeroconseil’s Engineering Office skills, this range of services is complemented by
- support for systems manufacturers in developing and certifying original equipment,
- additional MRO services for engineering works within the DOA framework,
- project management for large-scale programs affecting aircraft structure, either to incorporate equipment required for system upgrades (ADIRU etc.), to upgrade aircraft performance(notably its aerodynamics), or to redesign the aircraft’s interior (cabin redesign on Airbus, Boeing, ATR etc., ATR passenger/freight transformation for ATR etc.)
- EASA Part 21 DOA & POA and GCAA DOA certificates
- More than 500 approved modifications carried out on over 2500 aircraft including about 60 STCs
STC External Liveries
- Expertise in design and modification of systems including cabin (IFE, GSM, SatCom), avionics, electricity, fuel, etc.
- Experience with over 200 customers, including airlines (Emirates, Qantas, Malaysia Airlines), MRO (Air France Industries, Lufthansa Technik), lessors (AerCap, ILFC) , as well as system & equipment manufacturers.
Our added value
- our expertise is unique, bringing together know-how in systems design and aircraft architecture as well as the whole mastering of the certification process
- as independent service providers, we give advice in the best interest of the final customer, managing cost/deadline/quality tradeoffs in accordance with the customer’s objectives
- we can intervene rapidly on projects all over the world
- we can provide turnkey solutions to our customers