Our overall service offer
Flight Ops Optmisation is a range of consulting and support services that allows Airlines to keep up to date with regulations and technologies and make substantial operating savings while increasing flight safety.
Flight Ops Consulting
Aeroconseil high skilled experts are available to conduct projects or audits through the whole flight ops scope, thus allowing the Airline to meet targets in a limited timeframe.
- Fuel efficiency consulting
- Implementation of a Safety Management System
- IOSA Consulting
- Dossier for authorities (ETOPS, MNPS, RVSM, etc.)
- Crew Scheduling
- Organisational audits
- Air ban list removal
- Assistance to start-up airlines
Aeroconseil can build and update all kind of airline operating manuals: General and Basics, aircraft utilisation, route, training, dispatch, quality and security.
- Benefit from a full digitalization of your operational documentation and secure the documentation management process.
- Access your documentation from anywhere at any time trough secure website portal and enjoy state of the art functionalities supported by XML technology
Fuel Efficiency consulting & monitoring
Through audits, Aeroconseil proposes an action plan which includes recommandations and associated potential savings. Aeroconseil is committed through a profit sharing agreement with the Airline
Aeroconseil offers an original decision-aid software to monitor flight operations efficiency. Through comparison of flight plans and flight data recordings, flight ops managers can closely follow fuel consumption and retrieve ETS monitoring reports.
- Get a complete vision of flight operations and achieve maximum efficiency in fuel consumption without compromising safety
Flight Safety support
Aeroconseil provides expertise to implement a full and consistent Safety Management System: from flight data monitoring to safety-related reports management, through an action follow-up system to ensure a systematic update of training and procedures guidelines.
Aeronseil offers a flight data monitoring service. According to the customer needs, we can provide a simple data processing or a full data analysis, including regular reports containing charts, statistics and a synthesis of our analysts, 24hr access to data base and flight replay.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and international standards (IOSA)
- Allow the airline to improve risk management and accident prevention, through a confidential treatment of flight data
The Flight Ops Optimisation services proposed by Aeroconseil are built on:
- in-depth knowledge of operations best practices and aviation regulations, carried by recognised experts, captains, auditors, or former airline Flight Ops managers
- complete familiarity with IATA and ICAO processes, and the ability to support IOSA audit preparation
Our added value
- recommendations for fleet operations optimisations, savings in fuel consumption, respect for the environment and safety requirements
- ensure compliance with international standards
- cost control
- tailor-made solutions
- outsourcing tasks that are either time-consuming or that require a level of expertise that may be unavailable internally
- transfer of our know-how to the customer